Thursday 4 June 2009

Just another school day!


OK so I am really inspired with this whole blogging thing, and love reading other peoples- especially carla's- they are always good for a laugh! Things have been really hectic at school this week, we had 2 inspections and I was observed today... so there I was praying that my darling 4 and 5 yr olds would all co-operate and behave and GET the lesson which was all about addition using the plus sign! They were very good and all managed to get through the day without any projectile vomiting!!! yay- always a good day when that happens- they made me look very good... with only a little bribery I might add. Now its just reports, and assessments left- fun fun fun... I also have a spider, 3 wood lice and about 10 ants roaming around in my classroom as the kids went on a mini beast (our topic) hunt and very thoughtfully brought them in and put them in the habitat box all by themselves(forgetting the lid)so I had to ask the cleaner to be VERY thorough with the vacuum cleaner today :)then I cae home and started to tell my father in law all about my day and my angelic child (who was watching winnie the pooh)turned to me and said' "shhh mommy, no speak to grandad" apparently I was to loud and she couldnt hear roo! who knows what will happen tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment