Thursday 11 June 2009

We are getting a house!!!



About 2 mnths ago we went to see this house and completely fell in love with it. perfect 3 bedroom, real wood floors, conservatory, amazing house... We made an offer and it was accepted- yay no. one. Then we asked for £60 000 from the police housing scheme as a deposit and waited and waited and waited and finally they said yes- yay no. 2! then we very nicely asked halifax for the rest of the money and theuy said yes- yay no. 3! and now all the surveys are being done and the lawyers are handling the papers and we should be in by july- yay no. 4!!! So needless to say we are very excited and i cant wait to get in there and 'do up' the house. and an old school friend who is studying design is designing a room for anna as her project and said she will send me the designs!!! I haven't seen them yet but knowing her I know they will be amazing. So there are alot of yays going on today! Oh and my Anna banana is getting too cute, this morning she came through tom my bedroom and pointed to Adams scriptures and said, 'mommy, read the jesus book to me' I then proceeded to tell her the story of Noahs ark (it was 6.50am, ok) She interupted me and said, 'no, mommy tell me Jesus story' so I told her that jesus told noah to...and well you know the rest! I wont lie, I think I have the cutest frikken child ever. PS the pics are of our first place here in uk and the green belt right outside it where we liked to have picnics in summer. Anna and her cousins are playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment