Sunday 31 May 2009

Buttercups baby!



O.K. This really means summer is here, when I wish for cooler weather in England!!! We had an amazing day today in the Buttercup meadow in a village bordering our town. It was beautiful to see, smell and sit in. Anna loved running around the buttercups with her friend Jasmin and we loved watching her. She seems to get cuter and cuter everyday! She also seems to get more and more like a toddler... not as much fun for mommy and daddy.I am definitely looking forward to spending summer at home with her and doing up the house. We are really looking forward to Mark, Traci, Emma and Jack joining us this summer, and Anna and Emma being able to play together... 2 girls against 5 boys seems hardly fair tho:) After the next few hectic weeks it will be lovely to be on holiday for a full 7 weeks! Reports are due soon and we are having school inspections and observations, so no pressure!!!
Even though I complain, I do love it. We are also really looking forward to my mom coming here and I wish the time would hurry up till she is here.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Pics! I am so glad that you have a blog now. I am also excited to come and see everyone this summer. We are going to have so much fun! This being a single parent thing is getting old really fast.
    Love you guys - ps this is Traci - I am just to lazy to switch accounts right now :)

    ReplyDelete