Saturday 30 May 2009

I'm a cool kid now!


Hey all, finally I have decided That I'm sick of looking at everyone else's cool blogs and not having one for myself... so in true Jessica form I whinged till somebody showed me how to do it, and here I am. I feel very cool now and can't wait to start putting all our stories on here! So here goes!Firstly I want to sat a big Hello to all my friends and loved ones back in S.A. I have been getting very homesick lately and just wanting to smell cape town again and feel the dust on my feet- weird I know but there is no dust in england... it's never dry enough! Today was wonderful though as we had real S.A. weather and the Super 14 rugby final and a killer braai- So I am little miss happiness again! We are really loving our lives here in England, even though we miss home. Adam and I both have jobs we love and we get to travel alot! But I will add some more on our travels later.

1 comment: