Sunday 4 July 2010

So if I wasnt home sick before all this Soccer World Cup stuff is really sending me over the edge! Our adventure here in England has been a very good one, we have nothing to complain about and have so many blessings that have come our way in the form of travelling and lifestyle and careers. I am very proud of Adam and his police work which he enjoys so much and is really good at... and I love teaching here (although I think I would enjoy it just as much in SA) but Africa is part of me.. South Africa will ALWAYS be my home and I do want to live there again in the near future. that is a family goal for us... we love the security this country offers us and so we plan to keep a base here when we move back to SA, Keep our house and rent it out. We have made really good friends here and the family here has been amazing, but still Africa calls. It makes my heart ache to think about it sometimes. I Pray for Africa all the time... I love it...it is home.

But for now I know our lives are here and we continue the adventure with eager excitement! Here are some pictures from our advntures thus far...
In April We wnet home for our big holiday because we missed it so much. This is Hermanus beach. One of our favourite places.

In the Crags near Plettenberg Bay we went to the elephant sanctuary where Anna loved walking with the elephants and was bitterly dissapointed to realise she couldnt take one home!While near Plett, we stayed at Wild Spirit lodge, which lived up to its name...I really could have stayed there for a month! And Anna loved living in her swimming costume, barefoot and exploring.
A wonderful day out with Really old friends... like primary school!!! It was sooo interesting to catch up on everyones lives and so easy to slip right back into old friendships


Anna got really close to her cousin Julliette and they had a wonderful time. This was taken on our fisrt day together in Noordhoek.



No comments:

Post a Comment