Thursday 1 July 2010

Just for me...






So I'm reading through these wonderful blogs others have set up and I think to myself, "I tried that, didnt I?" and then I found my pitiful excuse for a blog with like 4 posts on it and decided I'm going to do it again, but for me, so if anyone does read this and think, " What is she talking about?" its because this will be my version of recording my life. (Im terrible at keeping journals) Life has been pretty good lately. Over Christmas and through winter I was very homesick for SA, and going home for an extended holiday in April (thanks to the ash cloud over iceland ;) did not help the situation as we had such a wonderful time and remembered why SA is the best place, for us, in the world. But as I said now that I know that one day I will again live in africa helps me to enjoy what I have here in England. And the weather has been beautiful... sunny days and lots of time spent in the garden and parks... England has such a stunning beauty its unreal. I lie in bed at night with the windows wide open and stare at the blue sky (at 10.30pm) and my beautiful blood red roses in the back garden. I quite like having a garden, even my strawberries ar growing nicely!
Family home evening this summer... a walk near home.

No comments:

Post a Comment