Wednesday 5 August 2009

Moving Day is coming!!!


You know that post I made AGES ago about us buying a new house... well we finally get to move into it on the 12 August... In 1 week! We are so excited and cant wait to get in there. We are definately in shopping mode and I'm hitting Ikea tomorrow...YAY! We have been having a nice summer so far, spending lots of time with family... Mark and Traci and Emma And Jack are here so we have been busy bees, visiting the sealife centre and parks, and museums.


Tonight we had an Enrichment activity where we watched the Emma Smith movie, it was really amazing and just made me realise how blessed we are, especially me. I feel like I am Over blessed, and next time I think I'm having a trial, I need to put that dvd on and think again!
PS. there are actual relevant pictures to follow, I just can't resist putting in a cute one of Anna as there are Sooooo many!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment